Cactus

 We went to this castle but it was closed. So what we did was walk all the way around it through cactus infested hills. The next day I find lots of red rash marks on m arms and right leg. Then it gets worse.


 We go and eat with an investigator on Thursday and he freaks out and takes me right to the hospital. The doctors kinda freak out and give me some creams, pills and wrap me up.
 Since then it has gotten much better. Turns out I am allergic to something because nobody else got the rash. Note to self: don't go to Mediterranean deserts.
  The sad part of the story is because I was all wrapped up I couldn't get it wet, meaning I couldn't baptize Richard on Saturday. Elder Hughes did it for me. But Richard is doing amazing. He loved his baptism and many of his friends came and all want to be baptized. 

  He was so excited that he was ready to go at 8 am and the baptism was at 11. The next day he made it to church half an hour early in a nice white shift and tie.

  This week we passed by a woman we contacted and she said "Sorry I can't listen right now. I am going to move a fridge into my apartment." We offered to help and got ourselves into a task bigger than expected. The fridge was in another apartment about three blocks away and we had no way of getting it to her house except by carrying it. We could not lie it down either so it was an awkward hour of carrying a fridge down the street, dodging signs and people and sweating our faces off.

No comments:

Post a Comment